Cell Grid markers missing

James Pirie

Hi Everyone,

                            I was going to file this as a bug and then realised that it was waaay to big an issue to have passed everyone by :) I am currently playing with Gnumeric as a possible replacement for Libreoffice Calc and have just noticed that there are no cell reference markers on my screen.

I have attached a screenshot to show this.

Is there something I have to do to make them appear? At first I though that this was some new fangled clever way of referencing cells but now, I think not ;)

If the mailing list is not the right place to ask this I wonder if some kind soul could point me to the correct place to do so.

Many thanks.

James Pirie

--

James K. Pirie

Please note -
This email and any attachment it may contain is for the individual to which it was originally addressed.
If you are not the original intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, alteration, distribution,
publication or the taking of action in reliance on the contents is prohibited and may be an offence.

gnumeric_cell_grid_markers.png (186K) Download Attachment