Crash !

GnuMeric mailing list
Greetings,
Please find attached spreadsheet that crashes when changing Threads!H3.
Please note that changing from 67 to 68 may succeed but going to 60 crashes Gnumeric 1.12.35
I have exported to odf and both LibreOffice and OpenOffice work just fine.
However: Gnumeric is my go to spreadsheet so if someone would submit a bug report, that would be great.
Thank you,
Mark

Tools.gnumeric (47K) Download Attachment

Re: Crash !

Jean Brefort
Hi

Bug confirmed with:
ERROR:value.c:1142:value_get_as_gstring: code should not be reached

Please file a bug report.

Best regards,
Jean

Le vendredi 12 octobre 2018 à 15:49 +0000, mkasel--- via gnumeric-list
a écrit :

> Greetings,
> Please find attached spreadsheet that crashes when changing
> Threads!H3.
> Please note that changing from 67 to 68 may succeed but going to 60
> crashes Gnumeric 1.12.35
> I have exported to odf and both LibreOffice and OpenOffice work just
> fine.
> However: Gnumeric is my go to spreadsheet so if someone would submit
> a bug report, that would be great.
> Thank you,
> Mark

Re: Crash !

Morten Welinder-2
Fixed, but filing a bug directly on
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnumeric/issues is better.  Gitlab has
better memory and it makes for better release notes to be able to
point to what was fixed.

M.

Re[2]: Crash !

GnuMeric mailing list
Hi Jean,
Thanks for the reply.
I formatted the column as number and it does not crash anymore.
Blessings,
Mark