Does ssconvert support Excel spreadsheets with passwords?

Does ssconvert support Excel spreadsheets with passwords?

Lop Menhed
Hi all,

I just found out about ssconvert from a Stack Overflow answer and have an application that would involve using it to read encrypted spreadsheets (though the output would not need to be encrypted). I gave ssconvert a try to see if I could get it to work, and here's as far as I got:

lop@Lenovo-N22 ~ $ ssconvert text.xls -T Gnumeric_stf:stf_csv
E No password supplied

The "No password supplied" error message makes me hopeful, but I don't see anything in the documentation about how to supply a password. Is there a way?

Thanks
Lop

Re: Does ssconvert support Excel spreadsheets with passwords?

Morten Welinder-2
I don't think we currently handle that.  Frameworks are in place, but
the reslevant
function in command-context-stderr.c simply has never been implemented:

static char *
ccs_get_password (G_GNUC_UNUSED GOCmdContext *cc,
          G_GNUC_UNUSED char const* filename)
{
    return NULL;
}