Epiphany Browser:VLC plugin.

Deepak Katagade
Hi All,

How to enable npapi-vlc plugin for epiphany browser.When we launch epiphany with html page which has vlc embedded in it.Epiphany shows "missing plugin".
Please help us to enable vlc plugin for epiphany browser.

Thanks and regards,
 Deepak.

Re: Epiphany Browser:VLC plugin.

Adam Dingle
Deepak,

which distribution are you running, and which version of it?

On Ubuntu, I believe this plugin lives in the browser-plugin-vlc package, which you could install like this:

$ sudo apt install browser-plugin-vlc

It may be in different packages on other distributions, of course.

adam