Epiphany

Glezman, Greg

Hi,

I’m using your browse and some things don’t seem to match the documentation.

How can I find the “file” menu?

The top bar contains only “Web”.

Thanks

Greg

Re: Epiphany

Michael Catanzaro-2
On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 14:01 +0000, Glezman, Greg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using your browse and some things don't seem to match the
> documentation.
> How can I find the "file" menu?
>
> The top bar contains only "Web".
>
> Thanks
> Greg

Hi,

Indeed, the documentation is somewhat outdated, but the file menu was
removed long before the current documentation was written. Can you tell
us where you found a reference to it in the documentation so I can
update it?

If there's some particular menu item that you're trying to get to, let
us know and we can point you to where it is now.

Thanks,

Michael