Gnumeric website blocks Tor

GnuMeric mailing list
Hi,

Trying many different circuits, it seems like gnumeric.org blocks Tor
connections and gives error 403. That's not very privacy or free software-
friendly and seems strange since it's a static site.

For the sake of sleuthing why other sites block Tor users, I'm curious what
software or filter is being used to do this. I tried connecting from at least
these exit nodes:
150 129 8 16
45.154.255.72
176.31.236.146

Re: Gnumeric website blocks Tor

Morten Welinder-2
That would be the hosting provider, not Gnumeric's web page as such.

M.