Import images to cells

Grant-4
Can I import a CSV file (or similar) to gnumeric and have the images
included there (base64 or local path or http path or ?) appear in the
spreadsheet within or on top of the appropriate cells according to
their location in the imported file?

- Grant

Re: Import images to cells

Grant-4
> Can I import a CSV file (or similar) to gnumeric and have the images
> included there (base64 or local path or http path or ?) appear in the
> spreadsheet within or on top of the appropriate cells according to
> their location in the imported file?

Could anyone confirm that this isn't possible?

- Grant

Re: Import images to cells

Jean Bréfort-3
Not possible as far as I know.