Latency of some network requests

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

I realized that on some websites, Epiphany (3.24.2 on Fedora 26) can
take 10 times more time than other browsers to load a page.

Inspecting the network, I quickly saw that there seems to sometimes be a huge
latency for some requests (see the attached screenshot), which only
happens in Epiphany.

I tried Chromium, Firefox and Epiphany (all with cache disabled) on
several pages.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this.

Cheers,
Nico

Screenshot from 2017-08-02 10-09-50.png (14K) Download Attachment

Re: Latency of some network requests

Michael Catanzaro-2
This happens to me sometimes too. It is a tough one to solve, since I'm not aware of any way to reproduce the issue. :/

Michael

Michael Catanzaro <[hidden email]> writes:

> This happens to me sometimes too. It is a tough one to solve, since I'm
> not aware of any way to reproduce the issue. :/

If it helps, my homepage at https://nicolas.petton.fr shows the problem
each time I load the page.

Cheers,
Nico

Re: Latency of some network requests

Michael Catanzaro-2
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:57 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Michael Catanzaro <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>>  This happens to me sometimes too. It is a tough one to solve, since
>> I'm
>>  not aware of any way to reproduce the issue. :/
>
> If it helps, my homepage at https://nicolas.petton.fr shows the
> problem
> each time I load the page.
>
> Cheers,