Page Numbering on Multiple Page Document

Page Numbering on Multiple Page Document

chris dunn-5
I have a spreadsheet that prints multiple pages as output.

Using File / Page Setup / Headers and Footers / Footer / Configure it
seems my only option for automatic page numbering in the footer is to
use the # symbol. This always starts the printing at page number 1.

I would like the page numbering to start at page number 8.

Is there any way of achieving this other than manually inserting
numbered footers on each page?

Thanks.

--

Chris Dunn