Re: Transient SMTP errors

Albrecht Dreß
Hi John Jack:

Please excuse my late reply, I've been away from my development system for a few days...

Am 07.06.17 14:39 schrieb(en) [hidden email]:
> Here is my proposal for the queue button. It is derived from the Tango icons.

Looks nice to me!  However, we would need it in 24x24 pixels, as in the images/24x24 subfolder of the Balsa source tree... :-/  The patch for adding it to the tool bar is trivial, btw.

I noticed that the Oxygen icon theme actually /does/ contain a "mail-queue" icon (see attached), but I prefer the Tango icon set as you do.

However, adding custom icons to Balsa seems to be sub-optimal, as if the user chooses a different icon theme, the display will end up in a wild any typically ugly looking mixture of different styles.  Does anyone know about a standard set of icons every icon theme should support?  If possible Balsa should then use the standard icons, and only fall back to the custom ones if the icon theme doesn't support it.  Is that possible?  What do you think?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

mail-queue.png (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Transient SMTP errors

Peter Bloomfield

Re: Transient SMTP errors

JohnJackDoe
Hello Albrecht,

Here is the icon in a size of 16x16 and 24x24 pixels.

Best regards,

John Jack

On 09 Jun 2017 18:26:19, Albrecht Dreß wrote:

> Hi John Jack:
>
> Please excuse my late reply, I've been away from my development
> system for a few days...
>
> Am 07.06.17 14:39 schrieb(en) [hidden email]:
>> Here is my proposal for the queue button. It is derived from the
>> Tango icons.
>
> Looks nice to me!  However, we would need it in 24x24 pixels, as in
> the images/24x24 subfolder of the Balsa source tree... :-/  The patch
> for adding it to the tool bar is trivial, btw.

mail-send-queue-16x16.png (1K) Download Attachment
mail-send-queue-24x24.png (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Transient SMTP errors

JohnJackDoe
Hello Albrecht,

Here is an icon for sending queued mail - also derived from the Tango
icons.

Best regards,

John Kack

On 14 Jun 2017 14:10:53, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello Albrecht,
>
> Here is the icon in a size of 16x16 and 24x24 pixels.
>
> Best regards,
>
> John Jack
>
> On 09 Jun 2017 18:26:19, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
>> Hi John Jack:
>>
>> Please excuse my late reply, I've been away from my development
>> system for a few days...
>>
>> Am 07.06.17 14:39 schrieb(en) [hidden email]:
>>> Here is my proposal for the queue button. It is derived from the
>>> Tango icons.
>>
>> Looks nice to me!  However, we would need it in 24x24 pixels, as in
>> the images/24x24 subfolder of the Balsa source tree... :-/  The
>> patch for adding it to the tool bar is trivial, btw.

mail-send-queued-24x24.png (1K) Download Attachment
mail-send-queued-16x16.png (1K) Download Attachment