Recently used files list empty with Cinnamon

Recently used files list empty with Cinnamon

thierry.jeanmougin (Bugzilla)
Hello

with the same user, when I use the XFCE desktop, I can see my recently
used files. if I switch to the cinnamon deskop, the list is always empty.
where is this history located?
I'm on a Debian Stretch (Gnumeric 1.12.32)

Thanks

Re: Recently used files list empty with Cinnamon

Morten Welinder-2
It appears that under LinuxMint with Cinnamon, you need to ask the desktop
remember recently used files.  That happens under Preferences->Privacy.

Morten