Remember password in Secret Servoce

jarausch
Hi,

whenever I send an email I need to enter a password. In the 'Password
needed' pop-up I have clicked the button
'Rembember password in Secret Service'

But my Balsa (GIT 2017/05/02) seems to forget it nevertheless.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Helmut

Re: Remember password in Secret Servoce

Jack
Hello Helmut,

On 2017.05.09 08:53, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> whenever I send an email I need to enter a password. In the 'Password
> needed' pop-up I have clicked the button
> 'Rembember password in Secret Service'
>
> But my Balsa (GIT 2017/05/02) seems to forget it nevertheless.
>
> Am I missing something?

I run a mostly KDE system,  so the one time I tried using Secret
Service, it wouldn't remember anything across reboots.  My assumption
is that I was just missing some piece of Gnome or had some
configuration set wrong.  Does Secret Service work correctly for any
other application?

Jack