Remembering window location

GnuMeric mailing list
Is there a way to get Gnumeric to remember window location and open in the same spot every time? I'm using the Windows version of the app (1.10.16).

Thanks in advance for any info people can provide.

Re: Remembering window location

John Coppens
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 20:01:17 -0500
Numos Pseudo via gnumeric-list <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to get Gnumeric to remember window location and open
> in the same spot every time? I'm using the Windows version of the app
> (1.10.16).

Not sure if this is the same in Windows, but I suspect so.

As parameters to calling gnumeric, you can add -g 300x400+100+100
which will open a gnumeric 300 by 400 pixels in size, and at 100, 100
pixels from the top left.

Equivalently you can use

  gnumeric --geometry=300x400+100+100

John