Text box in gnumeric plots

Scott Ballantyne
Hi,

Is it possible to add a text box, in addition to the legend, to
gnumeric plots? I have done that in the past with post processing in a
graphics editor, but then it becomes rasterized, and the publication I
am submitting the current work too would prefer to have them in a
vector format (like svg).

Thanks!
Scott

Re: Text box in gnumeric plots

Jean Bréfort-3
Hi,

Of course you can, just add a title to the chart, move it where you
want the text, and type. You'll also have to change the font and font
size, I suppose.
You can also add the text as markup if you want rich text.

Hope this helps,
Jean

Le vendredi 10 mars 2017 à 20:06 +0000, Scott Ballantyne a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to add a text box, in addition to the legend, to
> gnumeric plots? I have done that in the past with post processing in
> graphics editor, but then it becomes rasterized, and the publication
> am submitting the current work too would prefer to have them in a
> vector format (like svg).
>
> Thanks!
> Scott

Re: Text box in gnumeric plots

Scott Ballantyne
Hi Jean,

Thanks so much! I wasn't aware of that option!

Best,
Scott