copy+ paste visible only ?

GnuMeric mailing list
     Guys,

Just started using gnumeric in place of libre office. Looks great.

Is there some way that I can copy/paste only the cells that are visible.
(not columns or rows that are "hidden" ).

Thanks,

Mike

Re: copy+ paste visible only ?

GnuMeric mailing list
> Is there some way that I can copy/paste only the cells that are visible.
I have also noted that seems not possible.
It would make a nice paste special option: skip hidden

You can define an Advanced Filter which copies the filtered data to a location you specify (see good example in help) .

I don't see how to refresh the advanced filter results in case the source data has changed but perhaps another user can say how that is done (if possible).