interpolation models

Mark Lytle
Hello all,

I now have interpolation working on Gnumeric and it is giving reasonable numbers, but it seems to only have linear interpolation available.  The command accepts the '0' parameter, or no parameter, consistent with linear, but any other values 1 through 5 for the other models gives an error.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Mark Lytle

Re: interpolation models

Andreas J Guelzow
HI,

please provide a complete minimal example that you think should work but
fails, including all data.

Andreas