odd xlsx problem

Allin Cottrell
I'm running gnumeric 1.12.32 on Arch Linux and I'm seeing an odd
problem wih xlsx files: they open OK, but then the gnumeric window
can't be moved or resized. Moving and resizing work fine when the
window contains a native .gnumeric file, an .xls file or an .ods file.

Any ideas on what might be happening?

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics

Re: odd xlsx problem

Jean Bréfort-3
No idea, I am unable to reproduce. May be something related to your
xlsx files? Does this happen for all of them?

Regards,
Jean

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016, Jean Bréfort wrote:

> No idea, I am unable to reproduce. May be something related to your
> xlsx files? Does this happen for all of them?

Yes, it happens with all xlsx files. However, I now see it's specific
to the sawfish WM, doesn't happen with xfwm. Sadly, sawfish seems to
be undermined in various ways by gtk3.

Allin Cottrell