GnuMeric mailing list

Aha!  I think I see why unsubscribe requests keep going to the entire
list.  That's the first URL given in the footer, and the footer
contains no labels to tell you which URL is for what.  That might be
obvious to long time users of UNIX/Linux but there are still a handful
of people using other OSs;-)

Disclaimer: I've been using UNIX since 1990.

----- Forwarded message from Steven D'Aprano <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 09:15:17 +1100
From: Steven D'Aprano <[hidden email]>
To: "?????????? ??." <[hidden email]>
Cc: [hidden email]

You can unsubscribe by following the instructions here:

This link appears on the bottom of every email on this mailing list.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.

On Fri, Mar 01, 2019 at 08:25:23PM +0300, ?????????? ??. via gnumeric-list wrote:

----- End forwarded message -----

--

      _
     | |          Robert W. Hayden
     | |          5 Howard Street, Apartment 206
    /  |          Wilton, New Hampshire 03086  USA
   |   |
  /    |          website: http://statland.org
 |   x /
 ''''''